Vi·gnette (vĭn-yĕt')

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hesitation Pause

I remained silent for a long while not communicating with the world at large. But after some introspection, I realized not to maintain this position anymore. It is not due to any resentment or indignation, that I remained silent, there is a sense of feeling that the writer and the poet within receded. Now my intuition helped me to discover the temperament within to write and be happy. Postscript, can’t someone be happy without writing? Of course, one can, but what if the desire to write grows stronger, then the only way to be glad and delighted is to indulge in writing. Thus creating more space in mind to think and write and to relate myself with the outside world. A world that is creative, hopeful and spacious. I am not sure if I would produce some non-sense in my communication, but the effort would be to write my views on anything and everything. It is in tune with my belief that nothing is insignificant. Everyday we are besieged with so many experiences around us, which rightly deserves our attention; we simply cannot disregard our presence in this delightful world. Hence the name of this blog ‘Vignettes’, defined as a small illustrative sketch or a photograph whose edges shade off gradually. We yearn to preserve such rare treasures, as they are possessions for life. Then how can we ignore our daily experiences in life, moreso some simple happenings around us. After all an amalgamation of all these exertions, agitations make us unusually rich in experience. So is it not desirable to present these vignettes?

Welcome to Vignettes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home